- Are you sick of endless dieting that doesn’t work?
- Are you looking to get fit to enhance your training?
- Is your training boring and tedious?
- Have you stopped seeing results with your training?
- Are you someone who is new to exercise?
How FCFC can help YOU?
First Class Fitness Camp is a four-week programme designed for those who wish to exercise regularly, as well as being supported with the other aspects of leading a healthy lifestyle; nutrition, recovery, motivation, how the body works, and more. Our programme combines both bodyweight and resistance exercises, meaning you’ll be able to build a body that both looks good and works well.
- 12-24 High-intensity, metabolically-demanding sessions of 45-60 minutes, which have been expertly designed to simultaneously build muscle and torch fat
- Includes a short consultation with one of our coaches, including a state-of-the-art body scan and accompanying report
- Frequent eNewsletter coaching via our FCFMail scheme
- Fun and friendly atmosphere at our sessions
- FCF merchandise
- Access to three coaches and our Facebook members page, competitions and more
All sessions take place at Weymouth College Community Sports Centre.
- Tuesday 6:15am-7:00am
- Thursday 6:15am-7:00am
- Saturday 6:30am-7:30am
Our morning sessions take place at the Weymouth College Sports Centre.
- Monday 6:00pm-6:45pm
- Wednesday 6:00pm-6:45pm
- Friday 6:00pm-7:00pm
Our evening sessions also take place at the Weymouth College Sports Centre.
Following member feedback, all of our membership packages are entirely flexible. This means you’ll be able to choose whichever 3/4/5/6 sessions you want to attend each week, as well as being able to change the sessions you attend each week. So, you may choose to attend Tuesday morning, Friday evening and Saturday morning, for example. However, if you prefer to train during the mornings or are only able to train in the evenings due to work commitments, you can attend only mornings or evenings. You can change the sessions you attend each week, as your membership allows attendance of any available sessions within the four-week programme. We’re firm believers that you’ll fulfil your goals in a way that fits in with your unique lifestyle – so, if you’ve been worried that you’ll struggle to attend only our morning or evening sessions, worry no longer! We’re very proud of our flexibility!
If you’re interested, all you need to do is select one of the membership packages below; simply fill in your details, submit your payment, and we will confirm your place by way of your Welcome eNewsletter before the programme begins. Please feel free to post any questions regarding First Class Fitness Camp or any aspect of first Class Fitness in the comments box below, or contact us directly (details at the foot of this page).