- Want to take your training to the next level?
- Are you serious or looking to get serious about your training, progression and results?
- Need to follow a fully coached and personalised nutrition programme?
- Want to transform your body into a more athletic version of itself?
- Want 1-to-1 coaching, in a small group motivational environment?
How FCP can help YOU!
First Class Physiques is a twelve-week programme designed to create strong, lean and healthy bodies. Our programme of sessions introduces basic weightlifting principles, building upon these as the weeks progress in order to stimulate gains in strength, muscle growth and fat loss, creating a more lean and ‘toned’ female body. You’ll be introduced to new exercises, new training styles and new ways of eating, as well as being supplied with detailed information about all things health and fitness-related.
- Four carefully and expertly planned mesocycles (phases of training)
- 4-5 small intimate group sessions, led by professional coaches
- A personalised printed and bound nutrition booklet and round-the-clock guidance and support through our online coaching group
- Access to nutrition and training seminars, and detailed personal training handbooks to track your progress
- Regular 1-to-1 consultations with your Go-To-Coach, including body composition analysis consultations, and our regular FCPMail scheme
- Combination of regular weightlifting sessions, high-intensity, metabolic workouts, and supplemental home training sessions
- FCP and FCF mechandise
Timetable and location
Weymouth college sports centre
- Monday – 6-7pm
- Tuesday – 6:05-7:05am
- Wednesday – 6-7pm
- Thursday – 6:05-7:05am & 8:00-9:00pm
- Friday – No sessions
- Saturday – 6:30-7:30am
- Sunday – Catch up sessions if required 10-11am / 11-1 GTC consultation session